Bamboo Printed Composite PVC Panels
- Durable – our composite PVC has minimal bowing due to age, weight, or heat (superior to standard PVC)
- 48"x24"x16" – 80 gallon equivalent
- Humidity levels from 0% to 100% depending on need
- Supports UTH (Under Tank Heating)
- Front sliding / removable acrylic doors for easy access
- Galvanized steel screen with support bars for security and multiple lighting options
- Substrate Shield included (but optional) for those with loose substrate
- Humidity Shield included (but optional) for top screen keeps humidity high while allowing for ventilation
- 3 year warranty*
The 48"x24"x16" PVC Panel Reptile Enclosure by Zen Habitats is great for lizards, snakes, tortoises, and other small animals that require a low to high humidity environment. Zen Habitats Reptile Enclosure uses 1” anodized aluminum, bamboo printed PVC panels, front sliding/removable acrylic doors, a galvanized steel screen top, additional top humidity shield to retain humidity, and a 6" substrate shield (to keep loose substrate in the habitat when the door is open). The steel screen top includes screen support bars and wire grommets to give you the flexibility to install your lighting fixtures inside or outside the enclosure.
Why the 48"x24"x16" Zen Habitats Reptile Enclosures?
Large enclosures – 80-gallon equivalent. Many reptiles thrive when given room to run, jump, and climb. 48"x24"x16" reptile enclosures are twice as larger than 40 gallon breeder tanks.
Non-reflective surfaces reduce anxiety. Most reptiles are territorial and do not like their own reflections.
Front-sliding doors minimize stress when approaching your pet. Many reptiles and amphibians have a parietal eye which helps them spot aerial predators. A lot of reptile tanks open from the top - approaching from above can cause stress for your pet.
Bamboo printed composite PVC panels for up to 100% humidity. Allows for a high humidity environment without the disadvantages of glass aquariums.
Humidity Shield helps retain humidity while providing ventilation. Optional 36" sheet of acrylic that lays on top of the screen to help control humidity.
Substrate Shield included. All Zen Habitats come with an optional substrate shield for those who use loose substrate.
Lightweight – Only 42 lbs. fully assembled.
Easy to assemble – A rubber mallet sometimes helps.
- Ball Pythons
- Boa Constrictors
- Frogs and amphibians
- Many other lizards, snakes and tortoises that thrive in high humidity environments.
This item ships flat. Free shipping included